Teh Admin! :D
Please carefully examine these rules for the forum and abide by them to keep peace and order to the forum. Thanks in advance for your cooperation!
1. Board Rules
- We do not allow false teachings of any sort on this forum. Please verify that your teachings are accurate. - 1 John 4:1 - Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. Matthew 5:19 - Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
- Respect the convictions of your fellow members. Romans 14:1 - Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters.
- Do not post enough personally identifying information on the boards that someone could locate you in real life. This is for your own safety.
- Keep your signature fairly small so it keeps threads clean and easy to sort out whatís real and whatís signature. Please click here for more information.
- Please do not post anything that could lead your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ to stumble (videos, pictures, avatars, signature images, books, phrases or any other kind of media which may contain intentional or unintentional promotion of lust). 1 Corinthians 8:9 - Be careful, however, that the exercise of your rights does not become a stumbling block to the weak.
2. General Posting that Applies to all Forums
- Please donít post a topic thatís already been covered; if you donít know if it has or not, please use the search engine to find out.
- No fighting - please keep arguments civil and loving. - Proverbs 12:18 - The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.
- Please donít curse, unlovingly argue peopleís points or say things which might incite a fight among the members. This is a friendly community. Be loving in your words; be uplifting. No one wants to be put down. If a curse word must be used for some reason, please censor accordingly. Proverbs 12:18 - The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing. Ephesians 5:4 - Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.
- Be considerate of what youíre posting; if you fear that what youíre posting may cause another member to stumble, please donít post it. - 1 Corinthians 8:9 - Be careful, however, that the exercise of your rights does not become a stumbling block to the weak.
- Do not provoke members in any form or fashion. Also, do not create ďhateĒ threads. - Ephesians 4:29 - Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
- Do not post links to MP3s, warez, or anything else that will be illegal to download. This also goes for offensive content. - Proverbs 10:2 - Ill-gotten treasures have no lasting value, but righteousness delivers from death.
- No spamming; please only post relevant material. Also, please donít post single-emoticon posts, or single-word posts; these can quickly begin to clutter the forums with unnecessary material and make it difficult for others to find relevant posts. Spam threads and goof-off threads will be locked or removed. - Ephesians 5:4 - Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.
3. Article and Bible Study Posting
- ALWAYS use scriptural backing when writing an article or Bible study to place on the forums. Without scripture, our words seem as personal opinion, not fact. If the article you post has little or no Biblical values to it, please donít post it. This is a serious forum for helping each other. If the Word of God isnít spoken in some form or fashion, the article will be removed. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 - (16) All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, (17) so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
- ALWAYS pray when writing an article or Bible study session; pray the God will give you the words He chooses to be written and that the work would glorify Him. Philippians 4:6 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
- Never point fingers at anyone for their sins or misfortunes. We are all sinners; none of us is better than anyone else. Romans 3:23 - ...for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God...
- Any type of article is welcome, as long as it has Biblical value to it; if you believe it will help others in their lives, and you feel as though God is telling you to put it up, go for it!
4. Biblical Material Posting
- Itís best if all of the materials posted are relevant to lust in some way or another; however, other types of materials are accepted as well.
- Please DO NOT use this section (or any other section) to place affiliate links for buying books. Affiliate links will be readily recognized and removed immediately. This is a non-profit site.